|Home > Media|
NARAL Pro-Choice New York has numerous publications on reproductive rights issues. All publications are available in .pdf format where possible. For others, or to receive hard copies of any publication, please contact email@example.com.
- "She Said Abortion Could Cause Breast Cancer": A Report on the Lies, Manipulations, and Privacy Violations of Crisis Pregnancy Centers in New York City" [pdf]
- "If You Expect Us to Make Healthy Decisions, We Need Sex Ed:" A Report on Sexuality Education in the New York City Public School System [pdf]
- Activist Toolkit [pdf]
- Reproductive Health Act Petition [pdf]
- Choice Action Network Sign Up List [pdf]
- New York State Pledge to Vote Pro-Choice [pdf]
- Activist and Volunteer Frequently Asked Questions [pdf]
Emergency Contraception Access Campaign
- Emergency Contraception Access Campaign Brochure [pdf]
- Emergency Contraception 101: The Availability of Emergency Contraception at College Health Centers in New York State [pdf]
- Emergency Contraception & Medicaid: A State-by-State Analysis and Advocate's Toolkit [pdf]
Low-Income Access Project
- Expanding Medicaid Coverage for EC on the State Level [pdf]
- Removing Barriers to Medicaid-Funded Abortion: What advocates can learn from the Pennsylvania experience [pdf]
- Medicaid and Women [pdf]
- Medicaid and Reproductive Health [pdf]
- Protecting Reproductive Health Care for Low-Income Women: An organizing guide for reproductive health care advocates, low-income health care advocates, and legal service organizations [pdf]
- When Religion Compromises Women’s Health Care: A Case Study of a Catholic Managed Care Organization [pdf]
- A Resource Guide For New York State Abortion Providers [pdf]
- A Resource Guide on Free and Low-Cost Reproductive Health Care in New York City [pdf]
Residency Training Initiative
- Access Success: NARAL Pro-Choice New York’s Residency Training Initiative Success in New York City’s Public Hospitals [pdf]
The Book of Choices
- The Book of Choices: New York Resources for Unplanned Pregnancy (English) To view this publication on-line, click here.
- El Libro De Las Opciones: Recursos En Nueva York Para El Embarazo No Planificado (Spanish edition of the Book of Choices) To view this publication on-line, click here.
- Quick Sheet: The Truth about Sex Ed in New York State [pdf]
Available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reversing the Provider Shortage: Creating a Hospital-Affiliated Abortion Clinic in a Rural Community
- Reshaping Reproductive Health: A State-by-State Examination of Family Planning Under Medicaid Managed Care
- The Woman’s Guide to HMOs: How to Choose and Use Your Plan to Get the Care You Need