|Home > Media|
NARAL Pro-Choice New York has numerous publications on reproductive rights issues. All publications are available in .pdf format where possible. For others, or to receive hard copies of any publication, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- "She Said Abortion Could Cause Breast Cancer": A Report on the Lies, Manipulations, and Privacy Violations of Crisis Pregnancy Centers in New York City" [pdf]
- "If You Expect Us to Make Healthy Decisions, We Need Sex Ed:" A Report on Sexuality Education in the New York City Public School System [pdf]
- Activist Toolkit [pdf]
- Reproductive Health Act Petition [pdf]
- Choice Action Network Sign Up List [pdf]
- New York State Pledge to Vote Pro-Choice [pdf]
- Activist and Volunteer Frequently Asked Questions [pdf]
Residency Training Initiative
- Access Success: NARAL Pro-Choice New York’s Residency Training Initiative Success in New York City’s Public Hospitals [pdf]
The Book of Choices
- The Book of Choices: New York Resources for Unplanned Pregnancy (English) To view this publication on-line, click here.
- El Libro De Las Opciones: Recursos En Nueva York Para El Embarazo No Planificado (Spanish edition of the Book of Choices) To view this publication on-line, click here.
Available by emailing email@example.com.
- Reversing the Provider Shortage: Creating a Hospital-Affiliated Abortion Clinic in a Rural Community
- Reshaping Reproductive Health: A State-by-State Examination of Family Planning Under Medicaid Managed Care
- The Woman’s Guide to HMOs: How to Choose and Use Your Plan to Get the Care You Need